Doc BoF at EuroBSDCon

Marc Fonvieille blackend at FreeBSD.org
Thu Dec 2 22:13:13 UTC 2004

On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 04:43:45PM -0500, Tom Rhodes wrote:

> Would be nice, but are you sure you can't come up with a better
> solution?

I wrote the thing in 2001, I committed it in late 2002 (I think, I
should check the CVS), so my memories are not really good.  I remember I
did not chose some solutions cause of the jadetex part, the fact
make(1) should be able to build en_US images mixed with localized one
(different path), the fact we should avoid to use too much disk spaces
(copying images), etc.  It's quite complex because you have to take care
about many things at same time.

Marc