Doc BoF at EuroBSDCon

Murray Stokely murray at freebsdmall.com
Thu Dec 2 20:56:17 UTC 2004

On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 08:38:48PM +0000, Josef El-Rayes wrote:
> Murray Stokely <murray at freebsdmall.com>:
> > I think you are in the minority with that opinion, but it's certainly
> > good to brainstorm.
>
> honestly, murray & co., you should stop sitting on your high throne and
> pissing off people who want to improve things and get work done
> as you did with me.

I should apologize to Simon, as the sentence your quoted above appears
condescending when it was not meant to be.  I greatly appreciate all
the work that you, Simon, and everyone else has done in the doc
project, and I certainly don't think that I should have more of a say
than you or anyone else about infrastructure improvements.  Just count
my vote against removing the chapter directories.  I was alarmed by
the suggestion, then I saw two votes against it in this thread, and
merely wanted to state that unless others speak up it appears we have
consensus against his proposal.

	- Murray