The daemon is not a religious symbol, but...

Murray Stokely murray at FreeBSD.org
Fri Aug 27 06:21:15 UTC 2004

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 10:34:42PM -0400, Michael Edenfield wrote:
> > Heh.  It's just a coincidence that yesterday afternoon I bought one more
> > black shirt, right?  You do turn the brainwave interceptor off when going
> > to bed these days, don't you?
>
> There needs to be some FreeBSD hats.  Every time I go geekhat shopping
> all I find are copyleft hats and Tux hats.  Pfft.

There are tan and black FreeBSD hats at FreeBSD Mall :

  http://www.freebsdmall.com

We've sold other FreeBSD hat designs in the past also and could
reintroduce them if there is demand.

	    - Murray