Involvement

Peter Pentchev roam at ringlet.net
Thu Aug 26 05:47:48 UTC 2004

On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 11:38:18PM -0400, Matt Juszczak wrote:
> Is there a list out there of man pages out of date or an easy way to
> search for them?

Err.. I kinda assumed that you already had come across a couple of
manpages that you considered out of date, since your original mail said
that you'd "noticed a lot of man pages that are out of date".  If that's
the case, just pick one of those you consider to be outdated and fix it.
Otherwise, a good place to start might be the GNATS problem report
database: go to http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi?query
and do a search for PR's in the 'docs' category (I mistakenly wrote
'doc' in my last message; it's really 'docs').

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam at ringlet.net    roam at cnsys.bg    roam at FreeBSD.org