The daemon is not a religious symbol, but...

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Wed Aug 25 20:30:44 UTC 2004

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:55:55 -0500
"Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk at daleco.biz> wrote:

> Tom Rhodes wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 04:44:53 +0300
> >Giorgos Keramidas <keramida at ceid.upatras.gr> wrote:

> >>Heh.  It's just a coincidence that yesterday afternoon I bought one more
> >>black shirt, right?  You do turn the brainwave interceptor off when going
> >>to bed these days, don't you?
> >>

> >I used to, I swear.  But now that you're back I can continue to
> >work on my long term goal of brainwashing everyone to join
> >TomRhodesBSD.  :P
> >

> Hmm, what color are the shirts?
>
> And how will we know it's the *real* TomRhodesBSD?

Another person who knows the joke!  :)

Ummm, see the picture of me drunk on the cover.  If my thumb is
up then you know it's endorsed by the real Tom Rhodes.

--
Tom Rhodes