TODO items for 5.3R

Murray Stokely murray at FreeBSD.org
Tue Aug 24 05:22:30 UTC 2004

On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 09:45:26AM -0700, Bruce A. Mah wrote:
> 3.  Just enough to get a user to the sysinstall screen.  The Handbook
> can take over from there.  One nagging thing at the back of my head was
> that I'm not sure how first-time users would get to the Handbook.
> Obviously it's easy if they have net access.

FreeBSD Mall, Inc. at one point added an autorun.inf file to our
CDROMs so that the Handbook installation instructions would
automatically pop up if someone put a FreeBSD CDROM in a Windows
machine.  I think that this functionality should be added to
release/Makefile for the ISO creating targets.

	 - Murray