link request

Peter Hekkenberg p.hekkenberg at tools4ever.com
Thu Aug 19 12:52:03 UTC 2004

Hello,

While surfing the net I came across you site and noticed you've got a
network management section (http://www.freebsd.org/ports/net-mgmt.html). Now
I was hoping that you are willing to place a link to our website.

This is the description of our software:

MonitorMagic - Server & Network monitoring

Short

Pro-active hardware, operating system, application and SNMP monitoring and
alerting software for Windows Server systems.

Long

MonitorMagic is a proactive server and network monitoring and reporting tool
for Windows 2003/XP/2000/NT servers, workstations and SNMP devices and
supports agentless monitoring. MonitorMagic supports Windows and UNIX based
resources such as memory, disk and CPU load and optionally records the
values into a database to enable graphical trending and reporting.
MonitorMagic ships with predefined policies for popular hardware and
applications.

Screenshot

http://www.tools4ever.com/images/screenshots/mon/monitormagic.jpg

Icon

http://www.tools4ever.com/Images/ProgramIcons/MON_15x15_transperent.gif

Link

http://www.tools4ever.com/products/monitormagic/

FREEping - server pinging

Short

Free graphical ping utility with built-in statistics, background pinging and
popup notification.

Long

Do you want to know if all your Windows 2003-XP-2000-NT servers are alive
and pinging? Do you want to receive a pop-up message when one of them is not
running anymore? FREEping is a free ping software utility which will ping
all your IP addresses in free-definable intervals. FREEping automatically
pings in the background and shows statistics for each pinged hosts. When a
host stops responding, FREEping can send popup messages to a specified
destination.

Screenshot

http://www.tools4ever.com/Images/Screenshots/fp/freeping.jpg

Icon