Hands off the glossary

Ceri Davies ceri at FreeBSD.org
Sat Aug 14 11:25:18 UTC 2004

Warren Block has very kindly submitted a patch that adds all currently
used acronyms to the glossary.  There is still some work to do on it,
which I am doing today, but it's a big patch and I will probably cry if
I have to merge in other changes once I'm done.  This will probably take
me a few hours.

Therefore, could every one please refrain from committing to
freebsd-glossary.sgml until I confirm that I'm finished?  It would be
much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ceri
--
It is not tinfoil, it is my new skin.  I am a robot.