From TopRated-ProgramTools Clients support.

Hemophiliacs R. Keck Ferguson at o-tay.com
Mon Aug 9 04:04:08 UTC 2004

Dearest Easy-ProgramTools Client!

My name "Hemophiliacs R. Keck", and I work at Cheap-ProgramTools Company.

You realy is so momentous  for us!

You waste your dollars and time on our firm,
and I proud to present that our company have finish upgrade of soft base.

Our Company wanna remind U that our organization offering that curent time our company have more bigger 1900 Top
programs for low Price with in Your individual Buyer trade discount.

please devote Moments of Your precious Time to check our Updated oem-soft catalogue righ here: http://inexorable.cheapestoem.info/?doc@freebsd.org

Yours faithfully,
Customers finance department, "Hemophiliacs R. Keck"