[RFC] Preliminary Simplified Chinese Project patchset for review

Xin LI delphij at frontfree.net
Tue Aug 3 16:01:08 UTC 2004

Hi folks,

I have produced a patchset from the FreeBSD Simplified Chinese Project's
local CVS Repository. Work is currently in progress (the translation
of Handbook is about 75% completed however it still need some clean up
before it will be in our new repository).

I have double-checked this with "make all install", a latest snapshot
can be viewed here:

http://cvs.freebsd.org.cn/~delphij/data/zh_CN

The patchset is here:

http://cvs.freebsd.org.cn/~delphij/cnproj-patchset

Please review it and tell me if there is anything inappropriate.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij frontfree net>	http://www.delphij.net/
See complete headers for GPG key and other information.