Cannot find file /usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/4.1/iso-amsb.gml

Josh Paetzel friar_josh at tcbug.org
Thu Apr 15 18:07:58 UTC 2004

I have the textproc/docproj meta port installed.  I've tried running nsglms -s
test.sgml on the example in the fdp-primer and I get a screen full of the
following errors:

# nsgmls -s test.sgml
nsgmls:/usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/4.1/dbcent.mod:54:0:E: cannot open
"/usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/4.1/iso-amsa.gml" (No such file or directory)

I've googled for that error and the only thing that seems to come up is posts
to various mailing lists from people having the same problem.

I'd appreciate a pointer in the correct direction.

Thanks,

Josh Paetzel