RFC: internal/staff.sgml

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Tue Sep 30 20:43:21 UTC 2003

On 2003.09.29 15:15:50 -0400, Tom Rhodes wrote:
> > [More observant readers will note that I'm not proposing anything better;
> >  I'm just voicing a concern.  Don't let that stop you ;-)		 ]
>
> Yes, I did notice that.  :)
>
> While I did draft a patch up for this, I can revert all that work if
> a more novel idea came about.  This is why I asked for comments before
> committing anything.  :)

Since nobody seems to have a real good idea for doing this, I really
think internal/staff.sgml is the best way forward at the moment.

I think it is much more important to get all the information up-to-date
and gathered at one place, compared to getting it "right".  If somebody
comes up with a great way; well, that is what CVS is for :).

--
Simon L. Nielsen
FreeBSD Documentation Team