Kerberos in the handbook

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Thu Sep 18 13:28:40 UTC 2003

Bill,

If you wander over to doc@ and repeat that statement, you will be
mobbed by hordes of people with DocBook clue but no Kerberos clue.

Hey, tell you what; I'll copy doc@ on this and save you the trouble.
Brace yourself.  :-)

==ml

--
Michael Lucas		mwlucas at FreeBSD.org, mwlucas at BlackHelicopters.org
Today's chance of throwing it all away to start a goat farm: 41.8%