Automated Reply from SR Info <info>

SR Info info at soft.com
Tue Sep 2 13:31:58 UTC 2003

Thanks for asking about Software Research's eValid and TestWorks product
suites.  We have Regression and Coverage tools for Web, Windows and UNIX
platforms.

This automated response gives you some basic information about our
products.  We'll respond to your specific question as soon as we can.

* Our current eValid Test Enabled Web Browser, Ver. 4.0, will change
  the way you think about website testing.  Combined with our eV.Manager
  test management product, both for Windows, you have a complete
  solution for Website functional testing, tuning, loading and regression
  testing.  Complete information is at the eValid website:

      <http://www.e-valid.com>

* eValid(tm) Test Services offering gives you detailed, 7x24x365
  coverage of your WebSite at varying levels of test sophistication on a
  monthly subscription basis at very attractive pricing.  Full details
  at:

      <http://www.soft.com/eValid/Services/Monitoring/index.html>

* TestWorks/Regression tools include tree-based multiple test
  management, capture replay of GUI tests in True-Time Mode (keyboard
  and mouse) and in Object-Mode (screen objects), plus a built-in OCR-
  based "screen-scraping" capability to let you validate tests from
  ASCII text extraction from screens.  Complete information at:

      <http://www.soft.com/Products/Regression.msw> for Windows
      <http://www.soft.com/Products/Regression> for UNIX

* TestWorks/Coverage tools support instrumentation-based analysis of
  test coverage with both module (branch coverage) and interface (call-
  pair) coverage metrics.  Our TCAT products work on C/C++ (including
  support for both VC5 and VC6), Java and other languages, support
  branch and call-pair coverage measurements, and feature sophisticated
  displays of test completeness data.  You can get complete data at:

      <http://www.soft.com/Products/Coverage.msw> for Windows
      <http://www.soft.com/Products/Coverage> for UNIX

* You can DOWNLOAD TestWorks products for Windows, and UNIX platforms
  from our WebSite.  We can handle the paperwork needed for your no-cost
  evaluation license key by E-mail.  Downloads are available at:

       <http://www.soft.com/Products/Downloads>
To help you get the most out of the TestWorks products we have provided
a wealth of information about software testing and test technology on
the TestWorks WebSite.  Simply point your browser to:

     <http://www.soft.com/Users/portal.html>

If we can be of help in providing any kind of information about
TestWorks or about software quality in general be sure to ask!

| TestWorks for Web/Windows/Unix    | Phone:       [+1] (415) 861-2800 |
| Software Research, Inc.           | Toll Free:        1-800-942-SOFT |
| 1663 Mission Street, Suite 400    | FAX:         [+1] (415) 861-9801 |
| San Francisco, CA  94103  USA     | E-Mail:            info at soft.com |
|                                   | URL:       <http://www.soft.com> |