main page improvement

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Thu Oct 30 11:19:03 UTC 2003

On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 10:30:56AM +0000, Ceri Davies wrote:

> If I asked you once, I asked you a thousand times; I *still* don't see
> those dancing daemons and I *still* don't hear the Can Can.

And I still haven't learned to keep my mouth shut until seeing
what a few of the people who have been around longer than me
have to say...

Sigh.  Sorry Adam.

I once dressed a VAX-11 up for Halloween.  At the time we had
a couple around - I ran a few running 4.3BSD and the Computing
Center had a couple running VMS.  I rewrote login(8) to make
it look exactly like a VMS login, and had "Happy Halloween,
how do you like gort's constume" in the motd.

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu
  there, funny things are everywhere.   |