main page improvement

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Thu Oct 30 05:24:14 UTC 2003

On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 11:15:58PM -0500, Adam Weinberger wrote:
> I made an improvement to the freebsd.org main page.
>
> You can see the improvement at:
>
> 	http://magnesium.net/~adamw/tmp/fbsd/
>
> marcus@ indicated that I should run it by you guys before I commit.

If I have a vote it would be 'please no'.  Other peoples' opinions
vary but in my case motion on a Web page I tend to hover on drives me
nuts.  It makes the text a bit harder for me to read even though I
have no color viewing disabilities (I'm aware of anyway), so that
could cause problems for people who do have [partial] color blindness.

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu
  there, funny things are everywhere.   |