Darwin...

Chris Pepper pepper at reppep.com
Tue Oct 28 15:57:25 UTC 2003

At 5:30 PM -0500 2003/10/26, Ken Smith wrote:
>There are places on the Web site that list other related projects (NetBSD,
>OpenBSD, etc.).  Does anyone object to adding Darwin, probably the site
>http://www.opendarwin.org?  if I was to do it are there others that
>should be added?  It's the only other stable project with BSD roots I'm aware
>of but I don't "get out" much...

	OpenDarwin is good, but you should also link to Apple's
Darwin site <http://developer.apple.com/darwin/projects/darwin/>,
since Apple owns & controls Darwin. OpenDarwin is an umbrella
organization for contributing work to Darwin, but it's not the 'main'
project currently.

						Chris
--
Chris Pepper:               <http://www.reppep.com/~pepper/>