Darwin...

Hiten Pandya hmp at nxad.com
Mon Oct 27 11:50:27 UTC 2003

On Sun, Oct 26, 2003 at 05:30:44PM -0500, Ken Smith wrote:
:
: There are places on the Web site that list other related projects (NetBSD,
: OpenBSD, etc.).  Does anyone object to adding Darwin, probably the site
: http://www.opendarwin.org?  if I was to do it are there others that
: should be added?  It's the only other stable project with BSD roots I'm aware
: of but I don't "get out" much...

	You might also need to add a copyright/registered entry or such.
	This should be done for things like Sun Solaris and any other
	commercial Operating System mentioned on the web site.  I am
	sure the Microsoft Windows is already been done.

	Regards,

--
Hiten Pandya
hmp at FreeBSD.ORG