docs/35607: dump(1) page needs discussion of scary error-ignoring bug.

Ken Smith kensmith at FreeBSD.org
Fri Oct 24 19:38:51 UTC 2003

Synopsis: dump(1) page needs discussion of scary error-ignoring bug.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->kensmith
Responsible-Changed-By: kensmith
Responsible-Changed-When: Fri Oct 24 12:34:58 PDT 2003
Responsible-Changed-Why:

Sorry for the delay.  I'll try to take care of this.  FYI, I think
the code seems to say dump will stop, asking for operator intervention,
only after 32 bread errors but it prints warning messages about all
bread errors it encounters while running.