hiding e-mail adresses needed badly

Andrey Chernov ache at nagual.pp.ru
Wed Oct 15 21:59:15 UTC 2003

On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 22:55:23 +0200, Dag-Erling Sm?rgrav wrote:

> score MICROSOFT_EXECUTABLE 5.0

I already reject all executable attachments using sentinel.

> score RAZOR2_CHECK 5.0
> score DCC_CHECK 2.5

When I play with SpamAssassin before, I use something like that. It not
helps much since spammers tends to write completely new texts each time
nowdays and obfuscate words to not much even fuzzy checksums.

In any case, I don't want this discussion to turn into 'how to prevent
current SPAM', I handle it well (99% rejected at the milter level, but 1%
still is big enough). My point of view is: if spammer don't have my
address, it can't do even 1%.

--
Andrey Chernov | http://ache.pp.ru/