Mirror site listing in Handbook

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Fri Nov 28 18:32:32 UTC 2003

Ken Smith <kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU> wrote
  in <20031128181517.GA28662 at electra.cse.Buffalo.EDU>:

kensmith> We seem to have lost the tags beside the site listing in the Handbook.
kensmith> It just lists the site names, no indication of what they support
kensmith> (ftp/http/rsync).  I was checking on ftp.is.freebsd.org and it
kensmith> already had the rsync tag so I checked the Web page and it didn't
kensmith> have the tags.
kensmith>
kensmith> I'm afraid all the xml stuff is still a bit over my head. :-(

 Ah, yes, they are not rendered now.  It is possible to add links of
 "rsync://ftp.somewhere/" and "http://ftp.somewhere/" into the list,
 or add simply "(rsync/http)" into the line.  Which do you like?
 If you tell me a style you like, I will work on it.