Localized mirror names

Alex Dupre sysadmin at alexdupre.com
Sun Nov 23 09:23:12 UTC 2003

Sunday, November 23, 2003, 2:32:08 AM, you wrote:

SLN> In www/ja/includes.xsl you seem to have some commented out text that
SLN> looks leftover and could just be removed e.g.:

>> +<!--
>>    <xsl:variable name="u.rel.notes">
>>      <xsl:value-of select="$base"/>/releases/<xsl:value-of select="$rel.current"/>R/relnotes.html</xsl:variable>
>> +-->

I think Hiroki commented out the release notes instead of completely
removing them because when a new release is out his translation team
may take some days to translate the release docs. In the meanwhile he
can remove the comments and change $base to $enbase (like we have in
Italian docs). Well, this is what I thought when I see the release
version removed and the release notes commented :)

Alex Dupre                             sysadmin at alexdupre.com
http://www.alexdupre.com/              alex at sm.FreeBSD.org

Today's excuse: it's an ID-10-T error