Localized mirror names

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Sat Nov 22 21:37:23 UTC 2003

Alex Dupre <sysadmin at alexdupre.com> wrote
  in <78263685990.20031122213930 at alexdupre.com>:

sysadmin> Saturday, November 22, 2003, 1:53:45 PM, you wrote:
sysadmin>
sysadmin> HS>  Could anyone please try and/or review this?
sysadmin>
sysadmin> Tested on the Italian translation. It seems to work correctly, except
sysadmin> for the mirror ordering on the web site. But I created the attached
sysadmin> patch that fix this issue.

 Thanks.  www/<lang>/index.xsl has to be changed as en/index.xsl and
 ja/index.xsl in the patchset are changed.  I hesitate about whether
 I should move this part into common includes.xsl or not.  Anyway,
 merging the changes should be done in translation teams' usual work. :)