Redirecting the "Send a bug report" link to the article on filing PRs

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Tue Nov 18 17:27:59 UTC 2003

I was going to file a PR for this, but then I realized that there may be some
reason that it hasn't been done yet, and I figured I'd ask.

The "Send a bug report" link on the home page currently goes to a page that
announces that the web interface to send-pr is down.  Like many others, I
am aware of the problems the web interface has caused, and I don't have a
solution on how to fix it (although I'd like to see it come back up).

However, until someone comes up with a good fix and implements it, would
it be an improvement to have this link go to this article:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/problem-reports/article.html
This is a good substitute for not having a web interface, and actually, it
should be required reading, even if the web interface comes back up.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies