RE;ORDER

Ogunbanjo Akeem helpland1999 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 15:20:53 UTC 2003

I want your company to supply me all this items,
inkjet toner oem original C1823D 1000pcs and seagate
oem orgenal hard disk 20GB 500pcs and toshiba
satellite pro model c4600 processor 700-750 mmx 120
RAM 20gb monitor 14.1ft DVD or toshiba satellite pro
model 4600 series petim 111 IGHE 2GB HDD 256 MB MEMORY
15.1TFT SCREER DVD-RENT CD-WR 10/100 NETWORK CARD and
canno BJC 85& 55, and NOTEBOOK PORTABLE PRITERS.
I hear by solicit you to issue cheque
 to your company on my behalf.
You are awere of my unpaid pensioner allowance which
is equivalent to this above  I have transacted
business with this company where I am yet to pay this
So therefore please consider my
shipment to NEW YORK.