Application and command names in <title> elements

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Tue May 20 22:01:09 UTC 2003

On Tue, 20 May 2003 22:44:45 +0100
Ceri Davies <setantae at submonkey.net> wrote:

> On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 08:22:55PM +0100, Ceri Davies wrote:
> >
> > I've been taking a high level look at getting all the <title> elements in
> > the handbook ready for the 3rd edition (well, glimpse has been doing all
> > the hard work so far), and I'm very tempted to religiously wrap all application
> > and command names in the appropriate markup.
> >
> > Would anyone care to talk me out of it?
>
> OK, this thread kicked off really nicely, but nobody answered my question!
>
> Ceri
> --

Hey, if you don't step on my toes, I won't step on yours. :)

No one tried to stop me when I took the device manual page PR, or
the tunables documentation PR.  Why should anyone stop you from
doing something positive?  :)

(And don't worry, my toe goes back to normal pretty quickly
if someone steps on it).

--
Tom Rhodes