DocBook book

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Tue May 20 18:34:12 UTC 2003

On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 02:13:10AM -0700 I heard the voice of
Murray Stokely, and lo! it spake thus:

> I'm not even aware of any printed books about DSSSL, but there are tens
> of books about XSLT.

Peripherally to this discussion:

>From my own watchings of DSSSL discussion lists, I don't think anybody
is aware of printed books about DSSSL   8-)

There are occasional comments from people trying to write them, though.
I can say from experience that learning it is a fascinating exercise in
pain.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net