PR: docs/37221 && docs/51886: mount_nfs(8) options.

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Thu May 8 17:47:26 UTC 2003

Josh, Lars,

After looking over this a little closer, I'm totally lost at why these
PRs were filed.

-p is listed in the manual page as a historic and deprecated option.
-P is listed in the manual page as obsolete.

I can understand removing them both from the usage message, however
they seem to be documented fine in the manual page (as obsolete).

Currently I have an email in to murray and bmah about this, and
my personal opinion is that the manual page is fine.

Any opinions on just removing the -P and -p option from the code
and leaving the manual page as is?  What do the other -doc committers
think about this?

--
Tom Rhodes