Doc to-do list

Tim taxman at acd.net
Sat Jun 28 05:27:07 UTC 2003

does there already exist a to do list for updating the docs to cover 5.x?
I didn't see one and If not I will make an attempt at starting one and submit
it for comments.  I see one for putting together the handbook third edition,
but nothing for general updating to 5.x.  Something similiar to this would be
good:
http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/handbook3.html

 Next week is the first chance I will have to work on it, but I think it would
be helpful.  Thanks,

	Tim
--
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a
 government big enough to take from you everything you have."