Malaysia/www.MyBSD.org.my is twice since support.sgml:1.288

Khairil Yusof kaeru at pd.jaring.my
Sun Jun 22 16:15:28 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-06-22 at 04:09, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:

> The MyBSD pages aren't accessible for a while now and I can't resolve
> www.freebsd.org.my today :-(  If this site is down for good, then 1.288
> should probably be reversed.  If this is a temporary failure we should
> commit the following to fix things:

I submitted the first one www.mybsd.org.my, I'm not sure what the status
of that is. They're not that into promoting BSD to the general
community.

www.freebsd.org.my is now resolving.. and has better support by the
freebsd community here in general and other opensource groups.

I have no affiliations to either, but please include the second one
(freebsd.org.my) as the maintainer is more committed towards running a
site for users (cd's, help and so on).