hardware compatibility addition

Bob Frazier bobf at mrp3.com
Tue Jun 10 02:31:25 UTC 2003

I am not sure where to send mail for this, so I'm sending it here.

FYI Hardware compatibility list updates for FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE (and
probably 5.1-RELEASE) should include the following:

TRENDnet 10/100Mbps PCI Fast Ethernet Card   ('rl' driver)

(It uses the Realtek 8139 driver without any problems)

I am currently running the following configuration, FYI

Dell Dimension V400  PII with ATI Rage Pro AGP and the above network
interface card

Everything works correctly except for MIDI (I am unable to get it to
recognize the 'sequencer' device, but sound and mixer work ok using the
'ds1' sound driver).