Fwd: Can I synchronise local time with some NTP-server?

Tom Limoncelli tal at lumeta.com
Fri Jun 6 13:49:07 UTC 2003

Alex,
I'm glad you liked my article about setting up NTP on FreeBSD systems.
As you suggested, I'm sending it to docs at freebsd.org for inclusion.

It's now being hosted on the NTP Twiki (my first Twiki experience!
oooh aaaaahhh!).
http://www.ntp.org/twiki/bin/view/NTP/GettingStarted

docs at freebsd.org may want to link to it.

It's a shame that the man page can't make reference to it.  The man
system needs a "insert distribution-specific content here" marker :-)

--Tom

Begin forwarded message: