docs/36723: IPSec section is unintelligible

Eric Anderson anderson at centtech.com
Wed Jun 4 22:48:58 UTC 2003

Chern Lee wrote:
> I have SGML'ized Nik's VPN/IPsec article and added it as a section to the
> Security chapter.  Should we replace the existing section with this?
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/~chern/vpn.diff

It looks good, but I would separate the Samba/WINS stuff out of the
IPSEC section, and put it in it's own spot.. Also, I'd like to see a
reason of some sort as to "why" you can't have two WINS servers.. I have
two running here, happily ever after, and I'd like to know what I'm
missing (I have an idea, but just want to hear your side first before I
speculate).

Eric