Network performance tuning article

JacobRhoden jrhoden at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Jul 15 00:26:03 UTC 2003

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 11:33 pm, Hendrik Scholz wrote:
> I've started a document about performance tuning some time ago and as of
> now it is in a state where others could benefit from it/contribute to
> it. I've put all documents on
> http://home.raisdorf.net/public/networkperf/
> http://home.raisdorf.net/public/networkperf/article.html contains the
> complete article rendered as (ah, you already guessed that :)) HTML.
> Since this is my first FreeBSD article there might be some formatting
> errors beside the comments in the source where more work has to be done.

I have been using FreeBSD for about 5 years now and your article taught me
some things I didnt know, very helpful! Perhaps you could cut out the stuff
that isnt finished, and submit what you have done now so more people can
benefit (:

 - jacob

Jacob Rhoden            Phone: +61 3 8344 4478
ITS Division            Email: jrhoden at unimelb.edu.au
Melbourne University   Mobile: +61 403 788 386