bmah mostly unavailable

Bruce A. Mah bmah at freebsd.org
Fri Jul 11 06:25:26 UTC 2003

Non-committers probably don't know this...sorry to anyone who's seeing
this twice:

Due to an enormous task that just landed on my desk at ${REALJOB}, I'm
going to be pretty much unavailable for any FreeBSD work for about the
next 2-3 weeks.  I'll be reading re@ and doceng@ but that's about it.
In particular, I won't be reading commit mails, so no release
documentation updates from me for a little while.

For doc/ committers with some src/ fu (or src/ committers with doc/
fu) who were looking for something to work on, well, here's something.
:-)

Bruce.