Problems with mirrors.xml and advisories.xml

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Wed Dec 24 21:48:32 UTC 2003

Hi,

 I wrote an experimental patchset[*] to support the language dependent
 sorting order for mirrors.xml.  It depends on sort(1) with locale
 support because it is too difficult to be done at stylesheet level.

 Could anyone please try the patchset?  I checked for
 doc/en_US.ISO8859-1, doc/de_DE.ISO8859-1, and doc/ja_JP.eucJP,
 but I am not sure if it can generate the correct order.

 And, currently I am working on the month name problem.
 I think I will submit another patchset this weekend.

 [*] http://people.freebsd.org/~hrs/sortdoc.diff