docproj port

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Wed Dec 17 23:34:24 UTC 2003

On 2003.12.17 14:15:38 +0000, Josh Paetzel wrote:
> I noticed that there is now a couple of new docproj ports, one with jadetex
> and one without...I'm wondering if the fdp should be updated to reflect the
> new ports, as the old docproj port appears to be depreciated, or at the very
> least no longer needed.

The two "new" ports docproj-jadetex and docproj-nojadetex are just
metaports that set the JADETEX make variable to either "yes" or "no" and
then include the docproj port.  The docproj port is not depreciated, two
to meta ports are just there to make it simpler to install the docproj
port.

If you think the FDP should tell people about the two "new" ports you
chould submit a patch :-).

--
Simon L. Nielsen
FreeBSD Documentation Team