docs/60167: [Maintainer Update] Italian Documentation

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Sat Dec 13 00:25:40 UTC 2003

On 2003.12.13 01:11:54 +0100, Alex Dupre wrote:
> Well, it seems you have something scrambled in your doc build
> infrastructure....it seems strange to me, but I cannot see any other
> reason...look at the following url, it's the full log of a
> successful "clean / cvsup / patch / make" cycle:
>
> http://www.gufi.org/~alex/doc-build

I just tried and I get the same error as Marc.  In your log you only
delete doc/it_IT.ISO8859-15/.  Are you sure you don't have something in
doc/share that's not in the patch ?

--
Simon L. Nielsen
FreeBSD Documentation Team