Moving some content to Part 1 of the Handbook

Nik Clayton nik at freebsd.org
Wed Dec 10 15:09:08 UTC 2003

How do,

On the assumption that users new to FreeBSD did information in an order
that's likely to be most useful to them, while experienced users have no
problem jumping from chapter to chapter to get the info they need...

... browsing the Handbook, it occurs to me that Part 1 stops a bit too
early.  Specifically, I'd like to move the following chapters to Part 1,
after "The X Window System".

   * Desktop Applications
   * Multimedia
   * Printing

Thoughts?

FreeBSD: The Power to Serve      http://www.freebsd.org/               (__)
FreeBSD Documentation Project    http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/    \\\'',)
                                                                      \/  \ ^
   --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---         .\._/_)