writing of japanese names

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Sun Dec 7 22:12:05 UTC 2003

Hi,

Pav Lucistnik <pav at freebsd.org> wrote
  in <1070833597.23744.5.camel at hood.oook.cz>:

pav> I wonder what's the correct way of writing japanese names. I see a lot
pav> of "UMENO Takashi" (CAPITALS Normal), but I see "Umeno Takashi" (Normal
pav> Normal) too.. What's the correct way, and should be unify contributors
pav> article, where both ways are excercised?

 FYI, I described the convention some time ago on -doc:

Hiroki Sato <hrs at eos.ocn.ne.jp> wrote