port maintainers not in contrib.additional.sgml

Pav Lucistnik pav at FreeBSD.org
Sun Dec 7 21:52:54 UTC 2003

V ne, 07. 12. 2003 v 18:19, Colin Percival píše:

>    By my count, there are 614 ports maintainers who are either not listed,
> or listed using a different email address, in
> doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/contributors/contrib.additional.sgml.
>    Would anyone object if I sent out a form letter to these apparently
> unlisted contributors, asking them if they'd like to be listed?  (And is
> someone willing to commit the resulting massive patch when I collect the
> replies together?)

I was under impression that only authors of new ports are listed there.
If someone take existing port, he's not automatically listed there.

Rather than maintainer field you should pursue Whom: from port Makefiles
headers.

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav at FreeBSD.org>
              <pav at oook.cz>