RFC: rework of the main web site's "internal" page

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Sun Dec 7 20:53:32 UTC 2003

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 20:47:31 +0100
"Simon L. Nielsen" <simon at freebsd.org> wrote:

OK... So I ended up NOT going out of town after the party last
night.  So I can comment on this now that I'm awake.  :)

> On 2003.12.07 03:20:07 -0600, Mark Linimon wrote:
> > Currently, internal.html is in an apparently random order, and also
> > stylistically doesn't quite resemble the other pages.  This patch:
> >
> [...]
> >
> > I'm certainly looking for feedback on this.
>
> I like it.  It seems that something odd happened to your patch (HTML ->
> text conversion by mailman?), but the resulting page looks like a big
> improvement to me.

I agree with Simon on this, it looks really nice.  Only comment
I have would be to use diff -ru so it's easier to read.  Though
that's more my own style.  :)

--
Tom Rhodes