RFC: rework of the main web site's "internal" page

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Sun Dec 7 19:47:37 UTC 2003

On 2003.12.07 03:20:07 -0600, Mark Linimon wrote:
> Currently, internal.html is in an apparently random order, and also
> stylistically doesn't quite resemble the other pages.  This patch:

[...]
> I'm certainly looking for feedback on this.

I like it.  It seems that something odd happened to your patch (HTML ->
text conversion by mailman?), but the resulting page looks like a big
improvement to me.

[...]
Attachment :

>    4c4 < --- > 13,44c13,14 <
>
> [1]The FreeBSD.org Network
>
>    <
>
>    This page documents, for those with accounts on the FreeBSD.org <
>    network, just what machine resources are currently available and the <
>    sorts of jobs they are being provided for.
>    < <

[...]

--
Simon L. Nielsen