Spanish Handbook translation

Jesus R. Camou jcamou at cox.net
Fri Dec 5 04:20:25 UTC 2003

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 07:51:36PM -0300, tx wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'd like to help in the spanish handbook translation since i think it's
> really very helpful. I'd also like to help or start translating other
> documents as well, because there isnt much documentation in spanish and
> most people really need them.
> I don't know if this is the correct list i should write, but if it is
> not, please someone tell me where to write.

I'm currently working on spanish docs. You can start translating any time. If you
don't know docbook or sgml just send me an email and I'll be happy to help you.
The spanish documentation is really old and we need people to update it and also
write new docs. I've been working with Spanish docs for a while, contact me for
any further question.

Thanks!

Jesus R. Camou <jcamou at cox.net>