Wifi IPsec Freebsd Windows

Timothy Ham tham at nth-order.com
Mon Dec 1 22:08:34 UTC 2003

Ok, ok.  I didn't expect my short set-up guide to be so well received. :)

If someone of Authority (in charge of Docs) could give me an go-ahead,
I can write the section 10.10.4 (Scenario #2 of VPN IPsec) of the FreeBSD
Handbook, in  the proper Handbook style, with links and references to
other docs. However, I would like to point out two things:

1. My guide deals with both FreeBSD and Windows.  If I did write section
10.10.4, I think it should be just the first half of my guide with minor
changes to set up *two* FreeBSD machines instead.

2. If 1 was done, then my guide would have lost its usefulness as a guide.
Maybe I should submit it to Daemon News instead, perhaps a follow up to
this one:  http://www.daemonnews.org/200101/ipsec-howto.html

Thanks for your attention,