Proposed addition to the mail section of the handbook

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Mon Dec 1 21:19:20 UTC 2003

Hey,

Here's my first major foray into writing for the handbook.  Please be
gentle ;)

I've added a section to the mail chapter.  This comes after years of beating
sendmail into submission only to have a client show me a far easier way.

The new section (rendered) can be found here:
http://www.potentialtech.com/wmoran/handbook/outgoing-only.html

The diff against the sgml file is here:
http://www.potentialtech.com/wmoran/handbook/chapter.diff

If I don't get any feedback after a week or so, I'll assume it's perfect and
submit a PR ;)

In all seriousness, I'm not totally confident with docbook yet, so suggestions
on all levels are appreciated.  (at least I got make to stop complaining ;)

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies