.Xr references to ports in man pages

Ruslan Ermilov ru at freebsd.org
Fri Apr 25 06:30:22 UTC 2003

Just a clarification.  Simon contacted me privately with this
issue, and I asked him to re-open this discussion here.

In particular, I'm interested in others' opinions on how this
should be rendered.

[Please don't drop me from the Cc: line, as I'm not subscribed
to this mailing list.]

--
Ruslan Ermilov		Sysadmin and DBA,
ru at sunbay.com		Sunbay Software AG,