FreeBSD logo...

Timothy R. Simmons tsimmons77 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 15 17:45:36 UTC 2003

Okay, I'm sorry, I promised myself I wouldn't do this. But after thumbing
through 165 e-mails this morning, most from this discussion group, I got a
little tired of reading these. So, I figured I'd just throw in my two cents.
I'm pagan. I'm proud to be pagan. I'm ordained non-denom pagan. On behalf of
all the heathens out there using FBSD, I'd like to say... we like the daemon.
Not because of any ocultist reitualistic 'I wanna go sacrifice a goat' BS,
but because for once, a major contribution to the computing world is using
something from our history correctly. Daemons were around long before
Christianity. They weren't bad then, they aren't bad now. Just my two cents.

Reverend Timothy R. Simmons