CTF bsd.pbi.mk

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Fri Nov 4 08:37:14 UTC 2011

On Thursday 03 November 2011 20:48:29 Kris Moore wrote:
> After doing this, you should be able to use the commands "make pbi"
&
> "make clean-pbi". I would suggest starting on some small CLI app for
> testing, like cabextract, instead of trying libreoffice on the first go ;)

$ sudo make pbi
===> Generating PBI for cabextract
==> Generating PBI file
usage: pbi_makeport [options] port

  -B           -- Build-only, do not run pbi_create when finished
  -c confdir   -- PBI configuration meta-data directory
  -d portdir   -- Use different ports dir (Default: /usr/ports)
  -k           -- Keep build files, don't delete when finished
  -o outdir    -- Where to place the finished PBI file
  -p prefix    -- Specify alternate PBI Compile PREFIX
  --delbuild   -- Delete existing build dirs if they exist
  --mkdebug    -- Drop to debug shell if port make fails
  --tmpfs      -- Use TMPFS for port WRKDIRPREFIX
  --no-prune   -- Do not prune non REQUIREDBY ports
  --sign key   -- Sign the PBI with specified openssl key
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be
taken seriously.
		-- Hubert H. Humphrey