How many people do you need Oracle Instant Client8 on FreeBSD?

Gatis gatis at is.lv
Fri Mar 24 12:43:18 UTC 2006

Hi!
    I'd like to know is it possible to get development version of this
future port (makefile. config.m4...other files)
(http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=86580)  - i'd like to test this
one? This is a very actual and neccery for me, cause all my servers are
running on freebsd and now i'm stucked with a connections to oracle db over
php. Maybe you could to tell oncoming date of this port in current ports?

i'm really waiting for this: build PHP on FBSD with --> --with-oci8 or
--with-oci8=instantclient,/path/to/instantclient/libs or
--with-oci8-instant-client=/path/to/instantclient/libs

i home this feature also will be in php(4|5)-extensions added.

p.s maybe you could explain how to get connection to oracle db while this
port is not finished?

Gatis Rumbens
Vadošais telekomunikāciju inženieris
TDVD VSSPN Vadības sistēmu sektors